Park your bike on one of four heavy-duty floor stands, then hang your helmet and gloves. Sit down, remove your cleats, and slip on our comfy B&B Crocs and head to your room!
The Chickahominy Suite $239 per couple
The Holdcroft Room $199 per couple
- Healthy, energizing welcome snack! Your choice of fruit and energy bars and homemade protein smoothie OR antioxident packed dark chocolate fondue and a bottle of Prosecco!
- Complimentary use of the Bike House Workshop for convenient storage and repair of your Cycle and Gear.
- Awaken to a gourmet, power-packed homemade breakfast to get you ready for your day on the trail!
- Lunch for the road will be packed full of energy-sustaining snacks, a sandwich, and your choice of drink in a convenient fanny pack cooler; yours to keep as a souvenir!
- Upon return from your adventures, wrap up in a spa robe and slippers and enjoy unlimited coffee, tea, and refreshments overlooking the many beautiful views on this historic working farm.
- Unlimited access to miles of walking and biking trails onsite are available to you during your stay as well as being located a short 10 minutes from the Capital Bike Trail.
The Capital Trail is a dedicated, paved pedestrian and bicycle trail that connects the Commonwealth’s past and present capitals of Jamestown and Richmond along the scenic Route 5 corridor. The Trail traverses approximately 52 miles alongside some of Virginia’s most beautiful and historic sites on one of the first inland routes in North America.
Many sites to see and visit along the way!
Click on the map for an interactive view of historic stops, great places to eat and other “must see’s” along the way!